The Jewel of Feminine Aging: Reclaiming Our Bodies
- This event has passed.
Note: This event was originally scheduled for March 12, but cancelled due to inclement weather.
Enough of the negative messages associated with an older woman’s appearance. Join us for a fun and interactive session focused on ways to stop the shame and embrace the beauty of aging.
Specifically designed for women age 50 and older.
Light snacks and beverages included. Masks optional.
- Receive facts about aging women’s bodies
- Reflect upon personal stories about aging
- Receive strategies for managing body changes
- Identify role models for positive aging
- Explore creative experience of wholeness in aging
$10 plus processing fee.
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Doors open at 8:30 AM)
Jane Riese, LSW, TCTSY-F
Certified Trauma-Sensitive Yoga Facilitator
Rev. Ellen Dionna, MSW, LCSW
Credentialed Spiritual Guide
Marian Rubach, SPE
Actor, Dancer and Teacher
BA in Drama and English
- York County Community Foundation
14 West Market Street
York, PA 17401 United States
About the Organizer
- View Organizer Website