Live Your Best Life – Now and in the Future
- This event has passed.
The choices you make today impact your future. But beyond possibly saving for retirement, people don’t plan for their changing needs and wants as they age. Without planning, people make decisions at times of heightened stress and crisis or settle for status quo.
TroveStreet wants you to have the best quality life possible as you age. We provide valuable information to help you make more informed decisions related to:
- Home & Place
- Healthy Living
- Joy & Meaning
- Money Matters
- Learn the top things to consider for living longer and stronger in the place you call home
- Share ideas and concerns about your aging experience in York County
- Receive tips and ideas to embrace growing older
- Get a free Blood Pressure Reading
- Learn about an array of health programs available to you through YMCA of the Roses – York
Presenter: Cathy Bollinger, Executive Director, TroveStreet
Guest Presenter: Kyle Almoney, Community Health Coordinator, YMCA of the Roses – York
Location: Hayshire UCC, 100 Haybrook Dr, York, PA 17406
FREE event, but pre-registration required.
Doors open at 9:30 AM. Light refreshments provided.
Free Blood Pressure Readings available between 9:30 – 10 AM.
- Saturday, March 11
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Add to Calendar:
About the Organizer
- View Organizer Website