Planning for Your Transportation Future
- This event has passed.
This is a free Zoom event.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
1:00 – 3:00 PM
Older adults typically outlive their ability to drive safely by 8-10 years. What will happen when you no longer drive? Perhaps you don’t drive now and are feeling its impact. Access to transportation significantly impacts how you stay connected.
Join TroveStreet for an interactive session to plan for your transportation future, no matter what transit option you choose.
- Reflect upon personal stories about the role of transit in their lives
- Join breakout sessions to discuss barriers to using alternative transit options
- Share ideas and ask questions to increase comfort in using alternative transit options
- Receive strategies to plan for your transportation future
- Gain increased understanding of rabbittransit programs available to assist you
Presented by TroveStreet and:
Sherry L. Welsh, PhD, LSW
Senior Project Manager / rabbitcares Administrator
Susquehanna Regional Transportation Authority / rabbitcares